Did you know that it takes only 21 days of consistently doing a task for it to become habit?
We challenge you to pick up the habit of drinking half of your body weight (in ounces) of water daily. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs., you should be drinking 75 ounces of water daily.
Water is essential to life. We cannot live without water. it provides a fluid balance for all chemical reactions in the body. Water is a lubricant and plays a vital role in regulating your body temperature, it flushes out toxins and waste from our bodies.
Remember, you should be drinking pure water. Coffee and tea are not substitutes for water. In fact, they are considered diuretics which can cause dehydration.
How to Start:
- Start your day off by drinking one glass of water first thing in the morning.
- While exercising take small sips of water every few minutes to keep yourself hydrated.
- Always carry a bottle of water with you.
- Drink a glass of water before meals.
- Try to drink bottled water rather than tap water.
- If you can’t handle the “water” flavor, try adding fresh squeezed lemon juice to flavor your water.
Rhonda Donahue PhD. Author of “The Pollution Inside You!” & “New Zealand’s Natural Health Remedy” Direct Line (714)863-5959 http://rhondadonahue.com/